Puma LodgeAddress: Transpantaneira Highway, km 106, Rural Zone, Poconé, MT, Poconé view map
The Pousada Puma Lodge offers unforgettable horseback and bicycle rides to its visitors. Hikes on local trails become photographic safaris as you observe the diversity of birds and animals. The Pousada has motorboats available for those who love fishing or river excursions.
Another unforgettable experience is a night-focus outing using a powerful spot light to observe the nocturnal habits of animals like owls, nightjars, tapirs, ant-eaters, crab-eating foxes, and with a bit of luck, perhaps a glimpse of a jaguar or an ocelot.
Concerned with both the comfort of their guests and respect for nature, the owners of the Pousada have invested in solar energy with great results: silence, savings, and zero pollution.
Come experience the Pantanal, where wildlife just explodes all around you! There are uncountable species of mammals, reptiles, fish, birds, and plants.
- Boats for would fish and ecoturismo strolls.
- Car Parking
- Laundry Service available
- Self Serve Laundry
- Swimming Pool(s) - Outdoor
- Tour Desk
- Arrival/departure point transfers (Extra charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Vehicle Hire/Car Rental can be arranged
- Horse Riding
- It would fish and ecoturismo strolls.
- Jet ski/Boat motorized (chargeable)